Introduction to Graduate Student Summary
Viewing Your Electronic Graduate Record File
- Log in to the Campus Information System
- On the student tab, find the heading Graduation
- Under the subheading Graduate Students, click on the link called Graduate Student Summary
Performing A Graduate School Requirements Audit
The Graduate Student Prog Plan Audit provides a summary of:
- which Graduate School requirements have been met
- where the student is in terms of meeting his/her requirements for graduation
- missing supervisory committee approvals
- all the semesters for which the student has been continuously enrolled
- a list of all approved leaves of absence that have been placed on the student’s record
- Make sure they are on track for graduation
- Keep track of any missing approvals, grades, etc.
Viewing Your Graduate Student Committee (Supervisory Committee)
The Grad Student Committee page displays the members of your supervisory committee, which is responsible for approving the student’s academic program, preparing and judging the qualifying examinations subject to departmental policy, approving the thesis or dissertation subject, reading and approving the thesis or dissertation, and administering and judging the final oral examination (thesis or dissertation defense). For more information, see The Graduate School section of the General Catalog.
Students are responsible for verifying their committee information and keeping their department informed and up to date with any changes.
Working With Your Program Of Study
- verifying that all of the information that has been entered is correct
- keeping their department informed and up to date with any changes in coursework
- keeping their department up to date with their expected semester of graduation
- responsible for keeping track of missing approvals