The DOE Scholars Program introduces students and recent college graduates to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) mission and operations.
Why should I apply?
Being selected as a DOE Scholar offers the following benefits:
- Stipends starting at $600 per week for undergraduates and $650 per week for graduate students and post graduates during the internship period
- Limited travel reimbursement to/from internship location
- Direct exposure to and participation in projects and activities in DOE mission-relevant research areas
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Be a U.S. citizenship
- Be an undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and related areas.
How to Apply
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at
For more information
December 15, 2017, 11:59 pm EST