The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for a Front Office Support position with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA’s facility in Washington, DC. The selected candidate will be responsible for administrative duties at the Immediate Office of the Assistant Administrator (IOAA), Office of Research and Development (ORD). This position is scheduled to begin November 2017.
- Full time, $22.13 per hour;
- Must have earned at least a Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, environmental policy or other closely-related field, from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Working knowledge of environmental science and policy issues;
- Strong leadership, time management, and organizational skills, including demonstrated ability to think quickly and handle multiple assignments with competing deadlines; and
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
For the full position description, requirements, and to apply; visit:
Questions? Email EPAjobs@orau.org. To hear more about position openings like this, follow us on Twitter at @GovCareerPaths.