Visiting Scholars / Graduate Students / Postdoctoral Scholars

To apply for the honorary title of “Visiting Scholar”, “Visiting Graduate Student” or “Visiting Postdoctoral Scholar”, please refer to the policy link below to learn about the qualifications, policy, and privileges associated with these titles. Then complete the Registry Form and submit it and a CV to the Graduate School once the appropriate approvals have been obtained at the department and college level.

Policy 6-317: Academic Visitors (Visiting Scholars, Visiting Postdoctoral Scholars, and Visiting Graduate Students)

Registry Form