Wednesday, April 7, 2021
(usually six weeks prior to the start of the semester)
TBP Portal Opens
- Graduate Tuition Benefit portal in CIS open for Summer 2021 TBP data entry.
Friday, April 16, 2021
GF Summer Tuition Benefit List Due
- Deadline for including Graduate Fellows (GF’s) on your Summer Tuition Benefit list
- Please make sure all of your GF’s are added to your tuition benefit list by this date.
Monday, May 17, 2021
Initial TBP runs for Summer 2021
- Qualified students will receive a conditional tuition credit and qualify for reimbursement of tuition paid by student loans.
- The TBP report will now be updated nightly.
- Spring will not automatically process, but by manual request.
Tuesday, May 25, 2021
TBP-Eligible Payroll Deadline
- Graduate GA, RA, and TA ePAFs due in HR with all approvals.
Wednesday, May 26, 2021
- Students must pay their portion of tuition by today at 5:00 pm.
- Last day, students can electronically sign the Graduate Tuition Benefit Approval form in CIS without possibly incurring a late fee.
Monday, June 7, 2021
State Registration Census Taken
- Last chance to print signature sheets! Access to TBP closes at 3:00 pm today.
- Double-check your TBP report and make all final additions and corrections.
- After 3:00 pm today, no further data entry is allowed for the current semester.
Monday, June 14, 2021
TBP Signature Report Due
- TBP signature report, with electronic/digital signature of Department Chair, is due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm.
Tuesday, July 6, 2021
- Check your report today to ensure each student is on track to receive the intended tuition benefit.
- Report any problems to the Graduate School’s TBP office.
Monday, August 23, 2021
Final TBP Report Queried
- If a student earned less than the minimum support amount required for the intended benefit, the % benefit would be reduced or canceled.
- Students are responsible for any tuition due.
- Now is the time to check reports for errors, even if you checked yesterday.
Tuesday, August 31, 2021
- Summer 2021 overrides/corrections with documentation are due to email@example.com by 5:00 pm.
- Late override requests will require a letter of explanation from your director of graduate studies or department chair and will be granted at the discretion of the Graduate School’s Dean.