Access your Summary
Perform an Audit
The Grad Student Prog Plan Audit provides a summary of:
- which Graduate School requirements have been met
- where you are in terms of meeting your requirements for graduation
- missing supervisory committee approvals
- all the semesters for which you have been continuously enrolled
- a list of all approved leaves of absence that have been placed on your record
- make sure you are on track for graduation
- keep track of any missing approvals, grades, etc.
View your Committee
The Grad Student Committee page displays the members of your supervisory committee.
- form a supervisory committee and submit to your department for approval
- verify your committee information
- keep your department informed and up to date with any changes
Work with your Program Of Study
The Grad Student Program of Study contains the record of your coursework. Typically your department coordinator will enter this information one semester prior to graduation.
- verify all entered information is correct
- keep your department informed and up to date with any changes in coursework
- keep your department up to date with your expected semester of graduation
- keep track of missing approvals