Speed up the review time by simplifying the format of your manuscript.
Use this minimal style for your manuscript if you need a very fast writing and approval
turnaround. Follow these guidelines to create a manuscript that meets Graduate School
- No major formatting or grammar errors. Consider using Grammarly.
- All figures and tables at the ends of the chapters.
- No list of figures or list of tables if there are greater than 25 entries on the lists.
- Only main headings and first level subheads included in the table of contents.
- Including reprints? If your publisher allows the use of images, your reprint chapters
must be images of the published PDF pages. Reprint chapters example.
- All copyright and reprint agreements properly completed and have the necessary signatures.
- All supervisory committee and department chair electronic signatures have been received through OnBase.