CTLE Fall 2021 Teaching Workshop Series
The Center for Teaching & Learning Excellence (CTLE) is offering a virtual workshop series this November to help your teaching strategies and processes.
CTLE’s Teaching Workshops are free to all University faculty, researchers, postdocs, graduate students, and staff. They ask that you register in advance so they can plan accordingly.
- Subtract: enhancing learning by subtracting from your course, Nov. 5
- Active Teaching: tips for presenting information based on science of learning, Nov. 8
- Fun and flow in higher education, Nov. 12
- Increasing student participation in SCF, Nov. 15
- Streamlining your grading process, Nov. 17
- Using today’s global challenges as teaching opportunities, TBD
You can find a list of these workshops with their descriptions and dates/times here: https://ctle.utah.edu/tws/index.php